InfyLounge Guide | E-Joining Process



Complete step by step guide for Infosys Online E-Joining Process - 

[ We're starting with password recovery step. When you try to Login with the link given in your E-joining mail, the portal fails to open even if with a correct password, so better if you reset your password to a new one and then Login ]


1. Goto this link - 
https://careers.infosys.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_startpage_ext_cand?sap-client=400

2. Click Password Forgotten.

3. New page opens asking for your User ID and E-mail ID. Fill it up and click on Request Password.

4. You will receive a new mail from Talent Acquisition. Copy the password given in that e-mail. [the mail might take 15-30mins to reach your inbox]

5. Now visit the link given in your E-joining mail (different from the link in Step 1), enter your User ID and paste the password copied in previous step.

6. You'll be redirected to a new page with personal details form.

7. Fill up the form with your personal details. (make sure to fill up all * marked fields, rest field are optional)

8. Click Confirm after filling up the form.

9. Now again go to this Login Page (Same as the Link in Step 1)

10. Login with your User ID and New Password.


11. Once you login click on Employment Opportunities tab located on the top left bar -


                         


12. Now click on My Applications, you'll find orange link E-joining: Personal Data Form. 

13. Click it to download Personal Data Form in PDF format, the print out of which you must carry during your joining at Infosys Mysore.


In you are unable to edit or access your personal details even after Login, then contact the helpline no. mentioned in your E-joining mail.


For Complete Guide on NSR Registration process Click Here

P.S - Sources from Infosys Mysore state that those trainees who failed to bring the print out the form of the personal data form where given a hard copy of the form to fill up their details during induction program

35 comments:

Malini said...

Hi,
I didn't get the E joining mail and my revised date of Joining is on June 3rd and online training started too ..But when I tried to get password from the link as u mentioned above .. I got the password from talent acquisition .. I have a problem with the spelling of my Name too .Whom should I contact for getting it corrected ? ..
Thanks in advance

InfyLounge Bhaiya said...

Dear @98f8e71a69c0d6e332f2154e4d61a155:disqus
Since your joining is on June 3rd, you'll get your e-joining mail by last week of April. then follow the above steps and do it.
And you can correct the spelling mistake during e-joining, else you write about the same to the e-mail mentioned in TALENT ACQUISITION

Arun said...

it says even my email-id is not registered!!! help me :(

InfyLounge Bhaiya said...

Did you get the E-Joining mail?
If yes, then there must be a helpline no. in that e-mail...plz contact that helpline

InfyLounge Bhaiya said...

Within 1month of your revised joining date @dccebb41dd91912e62f8cc2231e86bfd:disqus

sai said...

Than q...!!

Sai said...

When shall we get E-joining mail?

RoseMinda said...

Hi,



If am currently working in a company and I have the offer from Infosys ,then is there any problem in Joining Infosys since I have a previous experience in some other Company ? Kindly advice me on this .

RoseMinda said...

I got placed from Campus and Infy is hired me as a Fresher .thats y this doubt .

Mandeep said...

Hello Can u please answer my query Thanks in Advance?
For Online Training any type of mail is Coming or Any Other Procedure Please Tell ASAP...

malini said...

Online training mails will come regularly ,notifying the start of training ,user credentials ,
and about the new programs included ,webinars etc

sushma said...

hi,
i entered a field in the e-joining questionaire form incorectly.is thr any posibility 2 edit it. i have called 2 the tollfree number providd in the mail bt thr is no response.plz help me regarding ths. thanq

Ekta Beniwal said...

Which date we shoulf dill for gaps in last educaion and first employement.I mean ths OLT shuould be included or not..

vanitha SP said...

vanitha
Hi,
My old joining date was May 19 and now i am supposed to get schedule regarding online training but i dint got any mail from you.what should i do now???

sathyashree said...

hi,
i have completed my personal data form and clicked confirm button but,when i logged in to my account and tried to download personal data form its showing "UNABLE TO OPEN THE FILE "

aks said...

i am a student of TSEC ,mumbai batch 2013 ,when will i get a letter of intent and a date of joining letter from infosys.

rajeswari said...

Hi,
I have problem with spelling of my name...I corrected the spelling during e-joining but my name in personal data form is incorrect..Wat shall i do now..

InfyLounge Bhaiya said...

Hi !
Plz dont worry about corrections as you will be provided with e-joining form during induction

rajeswari said...

Hi,
my name is offer letter has spelling mistake.....what shall i do....

AD said...

My doj is on 22th July and want to ask you about a problem . I downloaded the e-joining personal data form and I surprisingly found my gender marked as female . My name in the candidate Profile page is addressed as ‘Mr’. Please suggest what should I do.

InfyLounge Bhaiya said...

You will be given a hard copy of the ejoining form during induction. You can make corrections then

AD said...

Thnx
Bhaiya, will this change in gender in the personal data form, does not impact my hostel allotment? pls reply

SNEHA said...

My joining is on 19th of august bt i didn't get any mail regarding ejoining form.What should i do??

anu said...

I have filled the questionire for e joining.However once i go to the career site and try to take the personal data form ,its coming as 'unable to open the file'. I called on their tollfree number and its coming as temporary out of order.Please tell me what i should do as i am not able to get the print out of the same.

akhila said...

I have completed questionire for e joining but when I try to download personal data
form I am getting an error message as 'Unable to open the file '. From the toll free number I am getting a response as temporary out of order.Please help me to complete this process.

SHREE VARSHA SELVAM said...

my name was given wrong on infosys application form, how can i change it?

Aruna said...

The link you have provided to fill the personal data form is not getting open. wt to do now?

raksha said...

hello there, i tried to login to e-joining but as i had made many attempts with different passwords i,m getting an error like too many attempts, failed to logon. What should I do now?? I have to join on 23rd sep.. Please help me.. Thanks in advance..

KARTIK YADAV said...

i got my E-joining: Personal Data form in PDF format, but it has some mistakes in some fields, so what should i do next?

sabee sabeena said...

Hi Good morning ,
I
cant able to take my passport on my date of joining.. so i have to do
my criminal background check na? Then may I know what is that criminal
background check actually ? having any big procedure there to do that ?
please can u tell me ?

Unknown said...

E-joyning Form

Unknown said...

Asirvad compani

Unknown said...

Ha

Unknown said...

F D O

Unknown said...

FDO

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain